* Updated at: April 23, 2022
Plans for making a Drill Organizer
Super simple build that I did on the CNC machine that could also be done on the table saw and jigsaw.
Tools I used
- CNC machine or table saw/jig saw
- Brad nailer
- Wood Glue
- Brad Nails
- Cut out all pieces with table saw or CNC machine.
- Glue/brad nail everything together.
- Attach to the wall in a way of your choosing.
- Organize your shop
Finished and filled product (DeWalt did not sponsor this picture):
A training aid for rock climbing that you can use to strengthen your arms and fingers while not at the gym. I made this so you can use a cnc machine to cut it all out.